Entries will continue to be accepted until June 1. No on-site registrations will be accepted.
Thanks to our Sponsors
Saturday, June 13, 2020
9:00am - Doubles
2:00pm - Singles
Sunday, June 14, 2020
8:30am - Mixed Doubles
12:00pm - Team
AMF Town and Country Lanes
1508 N. Providence Rd.
Deadline for entries will be June 1. Late entries may be accepted after this date on a space available basis for a late fee.
HOW TO ENTER:
Register Online: Senior Games Online Registration - Bowling
Register by Mail: Please complete a Missouri State Senior Games Entry Form and mail it along with payment to:
Missouri State Senior Games
1400 Rock Quarry Rd, Entrance 5
Columbia, MO 65211
DINNER / SOCIAL EVENT:
Thank you Humana for your sponsorship of the Missouri State Senior Games buffet dinner / social event!
The event for participants and guests is scheduled for 6 p.m. on Friday of the Senior Games. It will be held in Columbia, MO location TBA. The cost for participants is $10.00. There will be a $15.00 charge for each guest.
If you plan to attend the dinner, please indicate this on the entry form and submit the appropriate fees for the participant(s) and any guest(s) that will be attending with you. If you are registering online, there will be a place to indicate attendance during the online registration process. This is important as we must confirm our reservations 7 days in advance of the event.
For more information, visit:
- Competitor’s age will be determined by the athlete’s age as of December 31, 2019.
- Singles, doubles, mixed doubles and team formats will include both scratch and handicap competition.
- Competition will consist of one set of three games in each event (singles, doubles, mixed doubles, and team).
- Bowlers will be competing in age divisions in each bowling event. The age division of competition for the doubles, mixed doubles, and team categories will be determined by the age of the youngest team member as of December 31, 2019.
- On-site check-in is required 30 minutes prior to the start of each event.
- Awards will be given for both scratch and handicap competition, but a participant may win only one award (scratch or handicap) in an event. Awards will be presented first to the top three scratch place winners, then to the top three handicap place winners, then to the fourth scratch place, then the fourth handicap place, etc.
- Competitors are required to provide their own bowling balls and shoes. House balls and shoes will be available at the competitor's expense.
- This tournament will be sanctioned and governed by the United States Bowling Congress (USBC) and their Rules. All entrants must be members in good standing with the USBC or must apply for a tournament participation card when checking-in prior to competing. Present your current USBC card when checking in for membership verification.
- Tournament Handicap - Highest USBC sanctioned league average (based on a minimum of 21 games) for the 2017-18 season. If no 2017-2018 average, use current season average based on a minimum of 21 games at the time of entry. If you do not qualify under any of the forgoing, the following will apply: MEN - will be entered at 140. Handicap will be 80% from 200. WOMEN - will be entered at 125. Handicap will be 80% from 200. It shall be the bowler's responsibility to verify the average in the handicap portion of the tournament. Failure to use proper average shall disqualify score if submitted average is lower than actual, thereby resulting in lower classification or more handicap. Correction in averages can be made at "check-in" at the bowling lanes.
- Tournament officials have the right to adjust, rate, or refuse any or all entries. Decisions of tournament officials shall be final unless an appeal is submitted in accordance with USBC.
- All equipment shall meet USBC specifications. The MSSG reserves the right to check equipment at any time.
- The State of Missouri and / or any association, establishment of officials connected with the Show-Me STATE GAMES or the Missouri State Senior Games assume no responsibility for injury or accident to any participant.
NSGA QUALIFYING REQUIREMENTS FOR THE 2021 NATIONAL SENIOR GAMES
The 2020 Missouri State Senior Games will be the only Missouri Qualifying site for the 2021 National Senior Games to be held in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
All first-, second-, third- and fourth-place winners will qualify for the 2021 National Senior Games.
Athletes must qualify in each bowling event (singles, doubles, mixed doubles) in which they wish to compete at the 2021 National Senior Games, except when Rule E applies.
|Event Code||Event Name|
|BW001||Bowling - Doubles|
|BW002||Bowling - Singles|
|BW003||Bowling - Mixed Doubles|
|BW004||Bowling - Team|
|2019 MISSOURI SENIOR STATE GAMES|
SINGLES - WOMEN
|50-54||GOLD||Carla Taylor, Bucyrus||484|
|55-59||GOLD||Jan Weisel, Steelville||506|
|SILVER||Dawna Snowden, Independence||412|
|BRONZE||Sandy Hochecker, Ballwin||341|
|60-64||GOLD||Christina Thomas, Mexico||363|
|65-69||GOLD||Roberta Ruoff, St Joseph||399|
|SILVER||Linda Prior, Curryville||302|
|70-74||GOLD||Carol Wininger, Dora||416|
|75-79||GOLD||Linda Walker, Mexico||302|
|80-84||GOLD||Gina Green, Independence||458|
|SILVER||Verna Pickles, St Louis||429|
|BRONZE||Virginia Finuf, Utica||318|
SINGLES - MEN
|50-54||GOLD||Rick Hochecker, Ballwin||606|
|SILVER||John Steuber, Columbia||488|
|BRONZE||David Jackson, Columbia||454|
|GOLD - HDCP (4th)||Shawn Roney, Richmond||357|
|55-59||GOLD||John Snowden, Independence||613|
|SILVER||Bob Carmody, St Charles||552|
|BRONZE||Rick Burrows, St Charles||522|
|GOLD - HDCP (4th)||Derek Wood, Doniphan||512|
|60-64||GOLD||Tony Cunningham, Hallsville||560|
|65-69||GOLD||Donald Braman, St Joseph||561|
|70-74||GOLD||Tom Prior, Curryville||496|
|SILVER||Philip Bridgeford, Columbia||492|
|BRONZE||Gary Fields, Columbia||456|
|GOLD - HDCP (4th)||David Harrison, Columbia||406|
|75-79||GOLD||Floyd Steuber, Mexico||489|
|80-84||GOLD||Robert Finuf, Utica||537|
|SILVER||Carlton McCarty, Hallsville||461|
|BRONZE||James Barksdale, Steelville||430|
|85-89||GOLD||Melvern Winter, Columbia||440|
DOUBLES - WOMEN
|50-54||GOLD||Carla Taylor, Bucyrus||520|
|Carol Wininger, Dora||440||960|
|55-59||GOLD||Sandy Hochecker, Ballwin||344|
|Jan Weisel, Steelville||553||897|
|SILVER||Dawna Snowden, Independence||451|
|Gina Green, Independence||385||836|
|60-64||GOLD||Christina Thomas, Mexico||453|
|Linda Walker, Mexico||398||851|
DOUBLES - MEN
|50-54||GOLD||Rick Hochecker, Ballwin||629|
|Derek Wood, Doniphan||523||1152|
|SILVER||John Steuber, Columbia||519|
|Floyd Steuber, Mexico||507||1026|
|55-59||BRONZE||Rick Burrows, St Charles||570|
|Bob Carmody, St Charles||646||1216|
|60-64||GOLD||Tony Cunningham, Hallsville||611|
|Carlton McCarty, Hallsville||450||1061|
DOUBLES - MIXED
|55-59||GOLD||John Snowden, Independence||672|
|Gina Green, Independence||421||1093|
|SILVER||Jan Weisel, Steelville||487|
|James Barksdale, Steelville||498||985|
|60-64||GOLD||Marj Locker, Ludlow||432|
|John Locker, Ludlow||543||975|
|SILVER||Brenda Tolbert, Columbia||442|
|Ross Rynning, Columbia||389||831|
|65-69||GOLD||Roberta Ruoff, St Joseph||354|
|Donald Braman, St Joseph||519||873|
|SILVER||Connie Pomagier, Cary IL||336|
|Gregory Pomagier, Cary IL||484||820|
|70-74||GOLD||David Harrison, Columbia||461|
|Linda Thornhill, Columbia||478||939|
|SILVER||Gary Fields, Columbia||478|
|Helen Zimmerman, Harrisburg||360||838|
|50-59||GOLD||KIDS FROM MEXICO|
|Christina Thomas, Mexico||450|
|Linda Walker, Mexico||325|
|John Steuber, Columbia||502|
|Floyd Steuber, Mexico||433||1710|
|LeAn Stallcup, Bucyrus||353|
|Carol Wininger, Dora||440|
|Karen Shelton, Bucyrus||423|
|Carla Taylor, Bucyrus||418||1634|
|60-69||GOLD||LOCKER & FINUF|
|John Locker, Ludlow||472|
|Marj Locker, Ludlow||464|
|Virginia Finuf, Utica||311|
|Robert Finuf, Utica||477||1724|